Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Untitled
lilacs from our backyard, a new little succulent from Austin and Maisie

Untitled

Untitled

This was the best Mother's Day yet! Austin's parents were still in town so it was nice to celebrate with them. Austin started the day by making crepes for the moms in the house and then we went to church -where maisie made that fill out sheet and colored the pictures (it made me teary and giggle at the same time. Gosh, I love that girl). We came home and relaxed while the men grilled steaks and made all the fixings, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and salad. We finished the night with strawberry shortcake and the best part was the no cleaning (the guys mostly took care of the clean up as well). 

Maisie is at such a fun age where she understands the importance of Mother's Day and loves to shower me with extra love and making me fun gifts, like painting a little clay flower pot and making me a special necklace (pictured above). Ellie is still so squishy and cuddly that I feel I have the best of both worlds with the both of them. I truly love being their mama.

1 comment: