Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oregon Part 6 - iPhone Photos

Untitled
Gas station fill up and bathroom break. This is Ellie after a good nursing session and exploring the front seat of the car.

Untitled
Rest stop castle!

Untitled
Sleeping in the car- Ellie's much appreciated talent.

Untitled
Cousin bath! Ellie looks so tan haha!

Untitled
I love how big Idaho's sky is, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss trees towering above me.

Untitled
Pictures Aunt Lori took of the cousin's of cousins playing together.
Untitled
They started out dry, but it was only a matter of time before...
Untitled
They were soaked. P.s Maisie and Maggie could be twins- the Lloyd blood runs strong in them.
Untitled
If I fits... I sits.
Untitled
Cousin sleepover. Maisie's first ever sleepover... Emerson's too.
Untitled
Emerson pestering Maisie.


Austin bought that salsa and when we tried it, it was crazy spicy. When we looked on the packaging it wasn't labeled as hot or anything so we were confused. Until we spotted that tiny circle on the top right of the packaging that reads: "could be considered HOT". Yeah... "could be" is putting it lightly. It was HOT though.
Untitled
I know she's not in a carseat, but we were only going down the street. She wanted to try out her new headphones. She was listening to the lullabye setting on my sound machine app, so it was hilarious when I looked behind me to see her like that. She's not asleep... just "very very relaxed" haha


Untitled
Arnie the greatest cat who lived and the only one I am not allergic to.

Untitled
Shortcake

Untitled
Maisie's parting gifts to Grams and Gramps.
Untitled
Another masterpiece

Untitled
Pit stop going home. Beep beep!

1 comment: