Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Oregon Part 3 - Drift Creek Falls

DSC_1611_Fotor

DSC_1616_Fotor

DSC_1614_Fotor

DSC_1626_Fotor

DSC_1640_Fotor

DSC_1655_Fotor

DSC_1656_Fotor

DSC_1654_Fotor

DSC_1689_Fotor

We wanted to sneak a hike into our trip somewhere, but with the heat in town, it didn't seem likely until Austin's Uncle and Aunt from Arizona came into town and we decided to squeeze a nice hike in. I used to hike this trail fairly often when my family still lived in Oregon. It's beautiful and has always been a favorite of mine. A swinging suspension bridge? Sign me up! At first Maisie was a little leery of the bridge, but eventually she saw the fun in it. Ellie was a trooper in the Babyhawk, it did get a bit warm and sweaty- she's quite the little space heater, so hiking with her strapped to your frontside is.... toasty.

I'm so thankful we got to enjoy such a nice hike with so many of our loved ones. It was quite the hiking party. :)

p.s I have pictures of other members of the family, but I didn't want to post their pictures in case they felt uncomfortable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment