Monday, April 21, 2014

OMSI








We have wanted to take Maisie to OMSI since she was born, but didn't- even when we lived in the Portland area because we figured she wasn't at an age that would fully appreciate it. So this trip to Oregon we made the time to finally do it and I am so glad we did. Upon getting there I realized our SD card was full, so I wasn't able to take as many pictures as I would have, but oh well. 

After OMSI and working up an appetite, we headed to Little Big Burger and after our bellies were full we made our way to the Horst's, our dear friends and ex-neighbors-but-maybe-neighbors-again-some-day-bffs-PTLG. After having the kids run all their energy off, we all went to McMenamins for delicious pan friend brussel sprouts and chocolate cake. Weird combo? Maybe, but I am pregnant remember. It was a great day and it felt so good to catch up and laugh until my sides were sore. We really are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. We have quite the support team and it never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment