Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gender preference

People immediately assume that since I already have a daughter that I am now hoping for a son, but that's not necessarily the case. This may come as a shock but, I genuinely don't have a preference of the gender of this little babe.

I get giddy thinking about possibly having another girl and Maisie having a sister (me and my sister are incredibly close). Them sharing a room and them potentially realizing they have a built in best friend in each other is heartwarming. The dresses, bows and pigtails are just irresistible. Twice the amount of giggles? I would never turn that down.

BUT... a boy? The concept is so foreign that it kind of terrifying I saw a quote recently that said something along the lines of "don't marry a man in less you would be proud to have a son exactly like him." and that's all it took to snap me out of my fear of raising a son. Austin is genuine, humble, hardworking and has his priorities in line. He is the perfect leader of our little family and I would be ecstatic if our potential son grew to be just like him. Plus, wouldn't be so fun to add some boy clothes and toys to our girly mix?

Seeing how I am 19 weeks along, it won't be much longer before we find out for sure and I am equally excited for either outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Sir I visited your blog this blog is full of informative articles. I was looking for such a blog I also like your blog layout. I am very thankful to you for sharing such type of articles for us. Thanks a lot
    Bepannaah Full Episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir I visited your blog this blog is full of informative articles. I was looking for such a blog I also like your blog layout. Our pinoy tambayan update you with the best video service I am very thankful to you for sharing such type of articles for us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete