Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sidewalk Chalk

For Maisie's birthday she got some sidewalk chalk (Thanks Uncle Nat fat and Aunt Meg!) which has now become her favorite medium for creating toddler art. So one afternoon we decided to trace all of us to make a chalk family (everyone remembers doing that right?) Anyway, it turned out cute, but Austin and I had a good laugh about how my hips translated on chalk.
What can I say? My hips don't lie.

DSC_0994
haha
Oh and p.s- I was standing on top of a ladder in order to take this picture.

DSC_1038
Maisie always requests a monster.
This was Austin's interpretation that day.

DSC_1037
We taught her how to play hop scotch.

DSC_1034
Oh that little pull-up bum

DSC_1032
Skipping the number 5- if you look closely you can see the rock she threw on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment