Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Auntie Katie's Visit

Katie was here to help me out with Maisie as I was recovering from my sinus surgery, but we ended up having a lot of fun as well. Knowing this was probably going to be her first and only visit to California, we tried to cram a handful of day trips in.

Here's what we were up to:

Golden Gate:
gg

 Muir Woods:
IMG_6947

muir woods

IMG_6933

IMG_6982

Monterey Bay Aquarium:
IMG_7074

IMG_7027

IMG_7046

IMG_7059

MBA

Santa Cruz:
santa cruz

IMG_7100

santa cruz2

IMG_7082

IMG_7104
Cheap local deliciousness for dinner.

I'm so thankful Katie was able to come to California. Every time we see each other we quickly realize how insane it is that we live so far apart. Maybe someday we will remedy that, but for now we will have to do with visits and lots of Facetime/phone dates.

Katie, visit again soon? Maisie misses you!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, how do we live apart? Other than the fact that is just not fair, and I'm not sure how we even do it, I miss my Maisie Girl. And Yes, I need an Oregon trip sometime soon. Its been to long since I stepped on the soil of the Great Northwest. I need some Oregon air, and more importantly, my best friend, favorite brother(in-law), and the worlds best Niece.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete