Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Portrait Challenge

I have never linked up with another blog before, but I have followed "The Paper Mama" for quite some time and every photo challenge I am tempted to enter, but when this challenge was exclusively for family portraits I got super excited. The hard part was choosing just one.

I went back and forth on a couple, but one of my all time favorites is the one of Austin and Maisie. I only wish you could see more of Austin, but it's still perfect. Maisie is glowing and it's a look she makes when she's with her daddy. It's no secret that she's a daddy's girl and this photo is just solid proof.

daddy & maisie
Maisie's eyes are like sapphires, her curls are wispy and look how she is holding his fingers.
Perfection.




Check out our other family photos:

2 comments: