Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hide & Seek

Maisie's new favorite hiding spot that she discovered two nights ago.


Do you hear her laughing inside the cabinet? 
Amazing.

p.s
You may have to turn your speakers up a bit. It was taken with my phone so the quality is not the greatest.

p.s again
This is under our kitchen sink, but we don't store any cleaners there (we use natural homemade ones anyway). Just an almost empty jug of white vinegar, a box of Costco garbage bags and now all of the stuff Maisie has hoarded under there. As of today, a small doll house, a stuffed animal, some eating utensils, a few blocks and a pillow. Silly girl.

2 comments:

  1. This is so precious - I love this!! Don't they just keep getting more and more fun? I wish Maisie and my niece and nephew could get together and play - I think they would be great friends.

    ReplyDelete