Friday, January 20, 2012

Arizona trip part V (instagram edition)

instagram collage

Maisie and I came home to a spotless house and Austin bought us a three foot tall money tree as a welcome home surprise. Complete with a hand drawn welcome home sign. Best husband ever.
:)

p.s
This post originally had captions, but blogger decided to be not so nice tonight and messed up the whole order and deleted everything. So I apologize for the vagueness, but I think most speak for themselves.

p.s {again}
This is the last of the Arizona posts.
I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your trip! And I think the little posts are awesome- I haven't posted in FOREVER because I really don't have time to sit and write out a long one like I used to.
    How are you guys doing in Cali? I know for me, even though the adventure of it would be exciting, all the millions of little details with moving so far and leaving friends and family would be so hard. Is there any way I can be praying for you guys?

    ReplyDelete