Thursday, January 19, 2012

Arizona trip part III (Phoenix Zoo)

All of my family members in Arizona have annual memberships to the Phoenix zoo, so we knew that we had to get ta zoo trip in before our vacation came to an end. You would think since I lived in Arizona for 3 years I would have gone before, but this was my first time. I have been to the family owned zoo {and now aquarium} on Northern and Litchfield {not sure what the name is} and that one is super fun, but it was nice to go to the bigger and more stroller friendly zoo. Maisie loved seeing all the animals, but I think she was more interested in her energetic cousins that she hasn't seen since she was 4 months old. She could not take her eyes off the two of them. They were so sweet with her and I can tell as Maisie gets a little older they will have a blast together. 

Pictures of our afternoon at the zoo

IMG_4132

IMG_4128

IMG_4145


IMG_4148

IMG_4156

IMG_4167
Maisie with her cousins Walker & Jackson

IMG_4169
Maisie & Jackson

IMG_4213

tiger
photo courtesy of papa bear 
(he has a crazy good camera)

ostrich
another photo by papa

IMG_4222

IMG_4267

No comments:

Post a Comment