Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving in Sacramento

Thanksgiving was great. Austin's parents came down and we spent Thanksgiving in Sacramento visiting with Grandpa Sprague (my mother in-law's dad) and the rest of the Sprague clan while eating delicious food. Austin and I even went out black Friday shopping (I have always wanted to venture into the craziness, but never had the chance because I was working retail or in a food coma). We started our shopping adventure at midnight and didn't get back to the hotel until 4am. It was so much fun, a date of sorts. Plus it was our first full night away from Maisie. My in-laws had her, so Austin and I had the whole night off (yay!). We met up with them around 11 the next morning and Maisie was happy as a clam. When we pulled up to the house this is what we saw...

lemons
Maisie Clause, picking fresh lemons from Great Grandpa's tree.

A perfect way to ring in the Christmas season.




No comments:

Post a Comment