Thursday, February 10, 2011

We're Back!

Ok. I know I have been slacking a little bit. This is definitely the longest I have gone without updates. I don't think it's all that shabby though because it hasn't been THAT long. Give me a break. I am a sleep deprived, busy momma and blogging had to take the back burner for a bit, but I am glad to say that I am back on for the long haul (that is until I choose sleep over blogging which is always an enticing battle). I have been kicking myself over my lack of posts because not only is it something I enjoy and get a little "me time" (what is that again?!) but it's my Ode al la Maisie. Every post is something I want to remember for always.

I have post ideas lined up. Inspiration hits at random times, but thanks to my trusty "notepad" on my phone I am able to jot down something to add. I have a little list and I am going to try my very best to get all caught up in the next couple days.

Also, my very first blog post I had a mission statement of what this blog was intended for (you can read that post here). Well, that totally fell through. Instead of my personal goal to broaden my mommy skills, this blog has totally followed Miss Maisie's haps. Which I am so happy happened! BUT I don't want to forget about my goal. So I am going to have a side blog of my journey of honing in my skills via cooking, projects and crafts. This blog is still the main priority and will always take precedence over the next, but I would like to hold myself accountable to that mission statement. Therefore, I am hoping within the next week to start up a new blog and start getting creative. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment