Thursday, January 6, 2011

Revamp

I just posted, but I forgot to mention the cosmetic work I did on my blog. I decided it needed to be spruced up a bit. I loved the background that I had. It had Maisie written all over it. It reminded me of her nursery (Woodland creatures). Since I started this blog I have been wanting to make a series of pictures from birth to Maisie's current age (almost 8 months ah!). I started that project today while Maisie was taking her afternoon nap. I kept the old background, but with all the pictures it made it look so busy. Too busy in fact. So I started the hunt to find a background that is still "Maisie-ish" yet much more simple. So I found the orange flowers that look a little vintage and that did the trick. It no longer looks super busy. I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment