Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Maybe mimes weren't what we originally planned to be this Halloween, but I think this has been my favorite family costume to date. If only I could have painted little Evan's face as well- I think it would have been hilarious, but it wasn't worth the risk of irritating his skin, but guys can you imagine a little baby mime!? He was donned in all black and white stripes though, which was a feat! I can't tell you how hard it is to find black and white striped things for babies or men. Navy? Yes. Gray? Yes. Black and white? Insanity inducing difficulty! The best part about our costume is that nothing is a "costume" (apart from the face paint) it's all real clothes that can be worn again, win-win! I only wish the girls took the part of mime a tad more seriously because I'm pretty sure we're the loudest mime family in history. Oh well, they sure look cute!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Photo bombed by some sort of creepy creature

Untitled
This was taken the Friday before Halloween. Maisie's class took a field trip to a Halloween festival and so we last minute put together this skeleton look because a few items that I had ordered for our mime costumes hadn't been delivered yet. Maisie LOVED it! She was channeling her inner Emily (Corpse Bride) all day,

4 comments: