Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Salt Lake City Mini-Trip (Part 2) - Temple Square

We couldn't go to Salt Lake City and not walk around Temple Square right? We walked around our first night and then again the next morning. It was insanely beautiful. Probably the most beautiful architecture I have ever seen and not just that, but the landscaping was also stunning. 

Since it was so close to Easter Austin and I decided that we would take pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses and I am so glad we did because we got some pictures of the girls that I know I will cherish forever. It was a perfect way to end our trip.

slc2

slc1

slct1

slc_3

girls

maisie_2

ellie_2

ellie_3

It was 80+ degrees and couldn't have been more perfect. It made it hard to come back to good ole cold Rexburg, but we came back happy regardless.

3 comments: