Thursday, November 14, 2013

Half-Birthday

My little Maisie is officially 3 1/2 today. I'm trying to wrap my head around how it could be possible because 3 1/2 is closer to 4 and 4 is almost 5 and 5 year olds start kindergarten- ah, some one stop me, I feel my head spinning! Could it really be true that my baby, the precious girl who made me a mama really be 3 1/2?!

I'm blown away by her, not only by her sweet and silly spirit, but how perfectly she completes me. I truly don't know how else to explain it other than saying she's the one for me. I couldn't have been entrusted with a more perfect daughter .

Happy half-birthday Maisie! Thank you for blessing my life more than I thought was imaginable.

p.s yes, we celebrated with half of a funfetti cake because what would a half-birthday be without funfetti?!

1 comment: