Wednesday, May 25, 2011

like mother like daughter?

I took this picture of Maisie a few days ago and her facial expression reminded me of a picture of myself taken not too long ago (ok almost 5 years ago, but still, I was no baby. At least Maisie has that excuse.) So I started rummaging until I found the gem I set off to find. The picture has been well-loved (I.E a little abused) and also I had to take a picture of the picture so the quality is not the greatest, but that will not hinder your ability to see the similar mad-face qualities me and my daughter share.


This picture was meant to be a loving sister photo, but right as Austin was taking the picture my pest-of-a-little-sister (just kidding Katie, but look at your face, you so knew what you were doing.) started pinching my side and Austin was able to catch this raw emotion as it was very clearly on my face. My mouth is starting the "sttt" movement of stop it. Austin started laughing right as he saw what he had just captured so he handed me the camera and when I saw this picture all I could say was "Do I really look like that when I get mad!?" Katie and Austin both replied (and very quickly I might add) "YES!"

So, I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.




p.s here's the sisterly picture that was supposed to happen.
See we can pull it together.
love you Kt.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome Mom/Daughter match up, but thanks for posting the most U-G-L-Y (yes, sing it) pictures of me ever!!! Even the "cute" picture is horrible. I still love you but you better post a cute picture of me soon... You've been warned..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously can't stop laughing at that babies face. The brows man, Look at them brows! And just the two teeth. That is priceless in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you get for pinching your big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even look like I'm trying to bother you, I look like I'm missing a chromosome or something. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seriously cracks me up that her little shirt says "love you" underneath that face:) IRONY!

    ReplyDelete