Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 has been such a wonderful year. I am so blessed and so thankful for all the memories we have made this year.

I Celebrated My 22nd Birthday with Wonderful Family
(Whilst being 31 Weeks Pregnant)
March 12.2010

I Become a Mommy to This Sweet Little Angel.
May 14th. 2010

Celebrated Our Year Wedding
Anniversary With the Love of My Life
June 17th. 2010

We Celebrated Austin's 23rd Birthday at the Coast
(Also Maisie's First Beach Trip)
September 11.2010

Took Our Very First Family Vacation
September 24th - October 4th 2010


Maisie's First Christmas
December 25.2010


As it is bittersweet to say goodbye to a year that has been so incredible, we are so excited for what 2011 has in store! Maisie's first steps, real words (even though she already says mama) and celebrating her 1st birthday (yikes). We don't know what is ahead, but looking forward to finding out. Its been great 2010, you have been good to us. Happy New Years everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be actually something which I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.

    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the
    hang of it!

    Take a look at my page; minecraft

    ReplyDelete