Saturday, December 19, 2015

Family Photos 2015

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family

The Lee Family
I think this is my favorite picture- it was Maisie's idea to pose like this.

In mid October our friend here in Rexburg kindly offered to take some family photos for us. He's a photography major at the University and has all the fancy equipment any professional would have. He will be famous one day, I just know it! His work is awesome and we are so thankful for him, that he and his wife took the time to get some pictures of all four of us. I would be lying if I said getting these photos were easy because my normally photogenic and cooperative children decided that day would be a good day to want nothing to do with pictures. Playing in the mud and throwing rocks seemed like a better way to spend their time and while I can respect that, it didn't make for a good time for either Austin or I. Herding cats I tell you! So you will notice there aren't many of just the girls or with all of us together. It was just not going to happen that day- oh well. That's just the season of life we are in.

P.s we had to hike down to this spot from a bridge out in the middle of nowhere Rigby/Ririe area. It was a muddy venture and there were fresh moose tracks everywhere. We even heard moose calling from the other side of the river- it was pretty intense and REALLY loud. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared- I have seen one too many videos of people being mauled by moose(s?).

1 comment: