Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Eastern Idaho State Fair 2015

2

DSC_0051_
Post frog hopper.
Can you tell she wasn't a fan? Her face coming down will forever make me laugh.

DSC_0061_
Making friends on a kangaroo.

DSC_0096_

1

DSC_0101_

Untitled
Mommy and Maisie conquer the carousel

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I tried to take pictures of Ellie all day long, but she wasn't having any of that. So this about does it. haha

Untitled
Finale ride!

This year's State fair adventures were really fun. Maisie hit all the rides, we ate yummy and terrible for you food (but those are the best kinds right?) and actually really enjoyed the comedian/stunt guy, Matt Baker. Maisie even got brought up on stage for some dancing and questions. One of the questions was "can you do an impression of when your mom is angry at you?" Maisie looked longingly at me in the audience and then looked at him and chose to say nothing. She's one smart girl! I totally thought she was going to throw me under the bus with a "Maisie Claire!" or "what were you thinking, child!?" haha! Austin took a video of the whole thing, so no pictures because I was on Ellie duty, but maybe I'll try to upload a clip of it, but don't go getting your hopes up about it because I'm a slacker. haha!

Until next year State fair!

p.s Two years of Eastern Idaho State fairs, look Ellie was just a newborn last year!

1 comment: