Thursday, January 23, 2014

Just the three of us


Our friend Sam got married in September just days before our big move to Idaho. The wedding was incredible, Maisie had as much fun as us and we danced the night away in the middle of one of my favorite forests in Oregon. Erich Mcvey was the photographer (duh) and if you all remember he took our family photos over two years ago (need a refresher? See them here). Anyway, he was kind enough to take a picture of the three of us at the wedding and I am so thankful he did! It's rare to get a picture of all of us without being an iPhone selfie or setting up the tripod haha. The humidity wasn't kind to my hair that day and either was the fact that we were packing a moving truck up until the moment we left for the wedding, but look at my child- she is perfection and so is my handsome husband. Could I be anymore lucky? I mean really.

1 comment: