Thursday, October 3, 2013

Oregon State Fair

DSC_0171

DSC_0208

DSC_0138

DSC_0143

DSC_0130

DSC_0131

DSC_0132
Austin was so mad at this kid who was pretending to shoot Maisie. "Look at him! He's annihilating her!"haha

DSC_0254
Austin and Miranda riding the Sea Dragon.

DSC_0274

DSC_0266

DSC_0296
I convinced Austin who is not fond of heights to go on this with me. Don't be fooled by this picture, it was really tall.

DSC_0286
Farris wheel reflection in a bubble.

I have always loved the fair, but this year was my favorite yet. Maisie was tall enough to ride most of the kiddy rides and watching her was my favorite part of the day. We ate lots of yummy (and unhealthy) food including schnitzel, curly fries, roasted corn, scones and washed it all down with fresh squeezed lemonade. It was overcast as you can tell in the pictures, but don't be fooled it was hot. Hot and sticky and gross. I hope we can make it back to Oregon next year for the fair, it's the best way to say farewell to Summer.

Remember the last time we were at the fair? It was in 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment