Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oregon (again)

Austin left on another business trip, but this time for two weeks to Las Vegas. Maisie and I toughed it out for a week until we flew back to Oregon. It was a low key trip, we saw who we could (it's hard to see everyone when I don't have a car) and made mental plans to see more people when we all come back (yes Austin too) in August. I love going some where so familiar. I was born and raised in Salem so I know the ins and outs of the odd town. It's so comforting to come back each time and realize it has hardly changed. The memories are so rich and Austin and I will always have a special place in our hearts for the town that we met and fell in love in.

This trip included lots of swinging...

IMG_5732
Check out the same trees 3 months earlier here 

IMG_5735



A trip to the Gilbert house to reunite with friends...

IMG_5780
My kindergarten class took it's first field trip here so it was fun come back with Maisie.

IMG_5788

IMG_5783
lambs ear

IMG_5796

IMG_5800

IMG_5891
Maisie & Keenan

IMG_5908


Bouncing in her infant bouncer...

bouncer


Olive fingers...

olive fingers


And washing the Falcon AKA "Dada's car"...

washing the falcon

washing the falcon2

which leads up to a special photo shoot for father's day.

(Thanks Miranda for letting me steal the last 4 pictures from your FB)



No comments:

Post a Comment