Friday, November 18, 2011

Family Photos II

I was {finally} able to transfer all of our family photos onto our computer tonight. This move makes even the simplest task difficult, but I am so excited to have all of them readily available right on our desktop. I am just so happy with how they turned out, sI thought I would share few more of our {unseen} favorites. You can see the first batch here.

DSC_8320

DSC_8342
We had Pandora playing {a mix of Walt Disney radio and Phoenix} on our phones and this was the outcome. Boy, does this girl dance.

DSC_8422

DSC_8356

DSC_8895

DSC_8824

DSC_8892

DSC_8909

DSC_8553

DSC_8623

DSC_8984

DSC_8564

Erich posted more pictures on his photography blog. 
You can view those here.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little family you have! I miss my daughter being that young. I found your blog through The Paper Mama, and I would love if you'd check mine out, too. I'm just starting out, and don't have much of an audience yet but I would love for you to come over and take a peek!

    Brianna @ The Crafty Little Mama

    www.thecraftylittlemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE these shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    my website :: Yoni massage London (Verbal.in)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Here is my web page: Clash Of Clans Download For Pc

    ReplyDelete