Saturday, June 18, 2011

married life


2 years ago yesterday, I married my best friend.

Words cannot describe how much I adore the man I have chose to love forever. He is my best friend, constant companion, strength and reminder for things to come and has always been the love of my life. There is absolutely no one I would rather experience and enjoy this crazy life with. He has an ability to always make me laugh and smile and just when I thought I couldn't love him any more, I watched him become a father to our amazingly beautiful little girl. He is patient and oh so sweet to her. It melts my heart watching them together. Austin works so hard every day to provide for us, his small family. He puts food on the table and gives us a home, all while being the best and most supportive husband and father. I am so thankful and so proud of him.
He takes my breath away.


The picture above, is a print I found that I want to recreate (using silhouette pictures of us) to mat and hang next to this one. Ever since Austin and I saw the movie "Up" we knew that Carl & Ellie were the perfect embodiment of what we will be like after growing old together. Similar dreams and hopes, but overall just how much they still loved each other.

The song below, is the song "Married life" from the "Up" movie soundtrack. When we both heard it, it reminded us both of each other so much so, that eventually we made it our ring tones for when we call each other. We are old souls and I love it.


I love you my handsome husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment